Dog Coat Fabrics and Fabric Content
- 3-Ply-Ultrex/Xalt-Three-part system of densely woven fabric, micro-porous polyurethane coating and durable water repellent
finish. Waterproof, windproof and breathable fabric system that produces durable performance fabric.
- Polartec 300-Best insulating fleece made. Used as the lining layer for the dog coats.
- 3M Thinsulate Ultra Insulation: Mid-loft insulation designed for harshest conditions. Retains insulating value in damp conditions.
- Made of 55% polyester and 45% olefin. Weight- UDS-100- 105 grams or 4 ounce. Weight-UDS-150- 157 grams or 5.5 ounce. Weight-UDS-200-210 grams-7.1 ounce.
Used in between Ultrex and Polartec 300 for extra warmth.
- Raincoats are lined with a twill fabric.
Coat Color Chart
The colors shown are an approximation
of the true fabric colors. Colors may appear somewhat different on different
Polartec® Color Chart
Dog Vest Fabrics and Fabric Content
- Fluorescent orange and Hi-Vis Yellow. Vests are made with double layer.
- Poly/cotton Twill-65% polyester/35% cotton.7.5 ounce per yard.
Durable weight. Vests are made with double layer.
- 430 Denier Packcloth-7 ounce per yard. Tough durable fabric with polyurethane
coating. Urethane coating makes fabric water resistant but still lightweight.
Abrasion resistant. Vests made with Packcloth on outside. Blaze orange vests
and chest shields.
- All fabrics are first quality. All products are made with the best materials available.
Vest Color Chart
Back to LoneWolf Dogwear Main Page
© Copyright LoneWolf Dogwear. All Rights Reserved.